The Key Recovery Homes are designed for men and women 18 years of age or older in early recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction who would benefit from additional structured living. We have found that the chance of relapse is greatest within the first 30 to 60 days of sobriety and a structured program within a comfortable sober living environment is the first step toward relapse prevention. Our transitional homes fulfill that need.
Upon entering the Key Recovery Homes the guest, their family and our staff work together to design an individualized plan. The focus is placed on their individual needs to include the following:
- Finding a sponsor and attending 12-step meetings
- Building a sober network
- Each resident receives an evaluation and is set up with one on one counseling and relapse prevention.
- External nursing services to ensure medications are taken as prescribed
- Education, including training and courses available at local colleges such as UCONN, Northwestern Connecticut Community College, NVCC, Central Connecticut University and Tunxis
- Goal setting and achievement
- Each guest has a unique opportunity to join our Assistant Lead Training Program
- Group Sessions and Private Family Counseling upon request
Through AA/NA meetings held throughout the area, guests are exposed to peers who are serious about their recovery. This exposure leads to a very strong network of others in recovery promoting positive support, growth and friendships that can last a lifetime.
Key Recovery Homes is committed to providing our guests and their family the prospect of a new beginning. Learn more about our daily routines by clicking on A Day at Key Recovery.
24 HOUR — (855)-33-HOPE-1 (855-334-6731)
Key Recovery provides a safe, sober, structured, environment which allows our guests to live in a family oriented community.